This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Sal | she/they | 16 | ENFP-A Oy! You can call me Sal I'm a multimedia artist from Romania that has been drawing ever since i could hold a pencil. Also a huge nerd. Heavily social creature. Feel free to talk to me! If I seem to be completely absent it’s because i'm too tired to exist, in an artblock or I’m studying.
The Story So Far - Small Talk
Marianas Trench - Haven't Had Enough
Catfish and the Bottlemen - Kathleen
The Mowgli's - Bad Thing
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE WIDGET
Quotes "Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing." -Elie Wiesel
"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default." -J. K. Rowling
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” -Jim Rohn
"I’ve been in love with love And the idea of something binding us together You know that love is strong enough I’ve seen time tell tales about that systematic drug Yeah that heart that beats as one It’s collectively unconsciously composed" -The Mowgli's, San Francisco
FAQ 1. What program do you use for art? Paint tool sai 2.
3. Commissions? The link to my commission prices is linked to my art status page doll! I'm usually slow with them when school's on, since i have to focus on homework every day and on weekends keep my social life at least alive.
4. I really like your art! how long does it take to finish a more detailed drawing? It usually takes me anywhere between 3 to 7 hours, depending on background complexity.
5. What inspires you to draw? i take inspiration from a lot of things, it would take me a day to write them all down. Anything you might think of really.
6. Are you on other social media where i can contact/message you? i am active on all social media on the above widget, but i'm having a relatively hard time sticking to FA. Feel free to hmu if you want to chat! I also have a Skype, but i won't make it public.
7. At what age did you start drawing? At 5-6 yrs old but i started taking it more seriously at 11-12. Digitally since i was 14.